Saturday, July 11, 2009

Do I Have a Tale to Tell!

I don't post very much but is just had to this time!!! You will never, ever believe what happened to me today!! I got locked outside all morning!!!!!! OUTSIDE ALL MORNING!!!



The mama let all us kitties go outside this morning for a some greens. She let us stay out for a long time. When it was time for the mama to leave, she looked inside and saw Badness and assumed I was inside too. Tucker, who is a stinker, was still outside. She carried him in and closed the door. The mama checked again and didn't see me! What she didn't know is that I had GONE OVER THE WALL!!!!



I went over the wall and explored a bit in the neighbors yard. Not far though. I also rolled in their dirt really good. But then I came back to go inside and the DOOR WAS SHUT with everyone on the inside but ME!



Can you believe it!?!?!?!?!?!



The mama didn't know a thing until she came home from school and saw me MEOWING at the backdoor. MEOWING!!!! I was shocked and stunned that she would leave me outside! I was hurt and offended but mainly really hungry. I was so happy to be inside and really happy to see the kibble. I don't ever want to go outside again...at least not today. Maybe tomorrow.



- Scrappy

2 comments:

Brian said...

Oh No!!! That could be real scary. At least you're safe & sound!!!

Badness, Scrappy, Tucker said...

Yes, I am safe. The mama is thanking her lucky stars tonight.