Friday, December 19, 2008

How to Mess With Your Human - Part 1

This idea is a favorite of ours and works especially well with female beans.

When our Mother is getting ready to go earn the kibble in the morning, she is always rushing around looking for stuff. We have made it our habit to snoopervise by the side of the sink while she goes through this morning ritural. We find it to be highly amusing to hide things in our bum fluff or to just sit on stuff. Yesterday, I hid the Mother's eyelash curler from her in my bum fluff. It was so funny to watch her search all over for it, muttering to herself about losing things and why can't she be more organized. All the while it was under my fluff! ha!

Tucker is really good at this. There is so much of him he can hide all kind of things. He has even hidden combs and brushes from her! haha!

It is these little amusements that make living with a human worthwhile. Well, that and the free kibble, stinky goodness, warm bed and daily scritches.

4 comments:

Parker said...

Nice work, it's fun to mess with the 'rents!

Everycat said...

This is so funny. We like to sit on keys, the humans get into a total frenzy about this key thing. It's good to keep your humans on their toes!

Whicky Wuudler

Everycat said...

Merry Christmas to you all!

Whicky Wuudler

Lux said...

Very funny! I like to knock little things off counters, like Mom's hair barettes and such.

Thanks so much for visiting me - my vet and breeder now suspect that the stomatitis may have precipitated my heart problems.

I hope you've had a Merry Christmas!